Tuesday, January 19, 2010

...used a washateria

So, something I didn't tell you in the post about my car's first tow is that when I got home from the auto place, the pipes had burst in my garage leaving us waterless.

No car. No water. Awesome. Days like that really make you appreciate every day conveniences.

So, this weekend, thinking everything was fixed, I attempted to wash my clothes. The washer was able to spit out just enough water to soak everything (including the garage) and then gave up.

Thus, another accidental first. I threw my clothes into a trash bag and headed over to the SpinCycle Washateria.

Don't let the broken sign deter you. It was actually quite nice. There were lots of machines and I didn't have to wait at all. Also, free Wi-Fi. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment