Wednesday, March 24, 2010

...attended SXSW

Of the eight years that I've lived in Austin, I've never really attempted South by Southwest.  But this year, I decided to brave the crowds and enjoy a 'practice' year so that next year I can do it right.

Since SXSW can be overwhelming, I only planned to attend the few concerts and events that I knew I wanted to see (aka. events that I had some connection to).  Other than that, I just rode the bus downtown and followed the crowds.  I ended up having a blast and got to see some great shows.

Here are the highlights in pictures:

The Groupon Recovery Breakfast to kick off the week and San Francisco's Stone Foxes


Andrew's film is screened with the Texas Film's and I'm on the big screen!


From hipsters to cowboys, I even made it to the Austin Rodeo to see my oldest friend, Jessica.


Flush at Guero's to end the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment